Jazz up the entire community!
Book a Jazzistry performance for a university, college, health care organization, civic organization, religious organization, museum, or festival.
- Length: 45-80 minutes, adapted as needed
Engaging for people of all ages!
Although Jazzistry is performed primarily in elementary, middle, and high schools, the presentation has also benefited audiences in a wide variety of community venues with members ranging in age from kindergarten to senior citizens.
Past community performances include:
- Taubman lobby, University of Michigan Hospital, for patients and staff
- Ann Arbor Public Library, Jazz Age in Paris, a Smithsonian traveling exhibit for library patrons and community
- College of Literature, Science and the Arts, University of Michigan, Detroit Theme Semester, for students, faculty, and community
- Ann Arbor Public Schools, for Black Student Organization faculty advisors
- The GEM Theater, Kansas Cit, Missouri, for NAME
- Ann Arbor Blues and Jazz Festival’s youth program
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Symposium youth program, University of Michigan
- St. Stephen Church, Saginaw, Michigan, for community and school children
For more information on booking a community event please call the Jazzistry office at 734-761-6024 or email email@example.com.